Monday, November 23, 2009

Vision Board

I got inspired to make my own Vision Board when my dear friend Ivy showed me her masterpiece. Come to think of it, why not? A visual person that I am, I thought I needed something to see to focus myself in achieving the things and events that I would like to happen in my life.

So two weeks of internalizing and searching for pictures through magazines and the internet(I even bought a printer and thought of it as the start of fulfilling my visions, effort made, effort granted!) until finally, after much surfing, printing, scanning magazine pages, cutting, lay-outing and pasting, voila!



My vision board focused on areas like Travel, Work, Relationship, Friends and Well Being and I envisioned that in 5 years, I pray the at least more than half of it would come to pass or better yet all! God willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment